Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!





Happy Easter from Us to You!

This lovely fruit pizza was decorated by my daughter after I baked the sugar cookie crust and made the vanilla pudding/cream cheese "sauce".  Thankfully all this fruit is quite sweet!  I know this because I am eating what was cut up but not used. 

I think our "egg" might have been better outlined by the blackberries. What do you think?  Probably more strawberries too.  I can add just a couple more to the cutting board when I take it out of the fridge and head over to the family's, where the most amazing Louisiana cook in the world has used her inherited magic to cook up the most amazing meal I'm the world.  

Stomach!  Be thou HUNGRY!



While the egg shape might be a familiar icon of Easter, we know what Easter really is.  Perfection meeting the ugliest of Mankind in order to save Mankind.  Without Jesus Christ we simply wouldn't exist in the world of today, and we absolutely would have no chance of eternal life with Him.  

Thank you Jesus.  


No comments:

Post a Comment