Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2014

It's the weekend before Thanksgiving.   I have so much to be thankful for - my life, my health, my family, my daughter's life .. their dogs who helped keep me from falling back into depression with their adorable fluffy selves ...

And my Christmas tree is up.  Yep.  Micaela was so excited to get Christmas up she was literally bouncing.  She got as far as the mantel, and I had to do everything else.  It's been a few years since I decorated my own tree, the girls usually do it, but this year was all me. I'm a complete amateur, and my iphone pictures are as usual pretty horrible, but it's probably one of the prettiest trees I've ever done.  Got no money left though, lol.  Had to buy all new lights, and of course ribbon, and picks to stick in and help fill  up the tree, and a few other likely unnecessary items to make Christmas pretty.



I am a huge fan of Pentatonix, and they have some Christmas songs out that are just unbelievable.  You've probably seen them, they both rather went viral on the internet.  But here they are again.

Little Drummer Boy


 Mary Did You Know



Carol Of The Bells



No comments:

Post a Comment